Civil Quantity Surveyor, required for a Construction Company Based
in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for quantity take-offs and verifying the quantities provided by the consultants for tenders.
– Coordinating with the estimation department, he needs to clarify
the disputes in tender documents, if any, with the consultants.
– Also be responsible for preparing and reviewing the quantity take-offs and its specifications.
– His scope of work also includes price analysis for tenders during the tender evaluation stage.
Job Description and Specifications:
– Extensive knowledge of various types of contracts.
– Preparation of BOQs for turnkey projects.
– Addendum for different scope of works.
– Should have good knowledge of the construction standard codes.
– Must have fair experience in preparing invoices.
– Should have Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
– Should have 3 to 5 years of work experience.