– Preferably with amusement background
– Any nationality
– With valid transferable Iqama only
– Diploma in relevant field (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic)
– Ensures that all issues are dealt with as quickly as possible in line with the company policies
– Ensures that all stock parts used are recorded and that advance replacement parts once used are returned to the Technician / Senior Technician.
– Cleans and arranges the maintenance rooms appropriately at the end of the shift.
– Reports all information to the Senior Technician via a Task Sheet in the event of equipment fault and liaises with fellow technician to ensure that the product can be repaired quickly and correctly.
– Monitors products that continually have faults and reports the same to the Technician.
– Assists the Technical team in the diagnosis for repair.
– Conducts preventive maintenance inspections on a periodic schedule.
– Conducts walk-throughs on the floor to identify hazards.