Industry: Finance and Accounts
Finance Manager, required for a leading Contracting Company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The applicant is expected to:
– Compile accurate and timely financial reports on a monthly basis.
– Work with senior management to drive business performance.
– Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts and reports.
– Prepare forecasts and annual budgets.
– Provide on-going assessment of performance, for cash and budget as well as cash flow management.
– Liaise with Internal and External Auditors.
– Ensuring that the Accounting and Financial Reporting compiles with Internal Financial Accounting Standards (IFRS) and Regulatory requirements.
– The ideal candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from a reputable university in Finance / Accounting, Professional qualifications such as CPA, CA is a plus, with over 15 years experiences in Finance / Accounting in a Construction Company including at least 5 years as Finance Manager, and hold a Transferable Iqama.
– Applicants should be fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English.