A well-known name in the metallurgy industry is looking for an Electrical Maintenance Manager to join their expanding team in Saudi Arabia.
– The ideal candidate will be responsible for any electrical engineering, control engineering or instrument engineering positions as well as direct responsibility for the Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians assigned to carry out both preventive as well as corrective maintenance in the operating departments.
– Oversee the Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation systems in a Steel Melting Shop.
– Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a strategic electrical, controls and instrumentation plan for the Manufacturing department.
– Assume responsibility for auditing and evaluating the plant’s electrical, control and instrumentation systems to ensure that the systems are up to date with industry standards and where deficiencies exist, formulate short, medium and long term plans to address these deficiencies.
– Assume accountability for the conceptual design, detail design, procurement and execution of the electrical, controls and instrumentation portions of all capital and other improvement projects.
– Interface with Maintenance Planners and Reliability Engineers to ensure that all new equipment and supporting documentation is properly maintained manage Maintenance Catalog, Technical Library pertaining to Electrical Circuit diagrams, PLC diagram.
– University degree in Engineering.
– At least 10-15 years of similar electrical maintenance experience in the iron and steel industry.