Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
The IT Support Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and advising computer end users. In Charge of resolving daily users’ hardware and Software problems, The IT Support Technician monitors the operation of company’s computer system.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
End Users Support
– In-depth knowledge of various desktop operating systems including Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
– Install and configure new personal computer system; including cables, printers, personal Access, electronic mail, Microsoft processing, operating system, other appropriate Software and Hardware.
– Provide assistance and instructions concerning the use of computer equipment, Software and manuals.
– Understand internal/external customer technologies and problem resolution techniques.
– Listen to symptom descriptions; analyze problems; respond effectively and provide constructive feedback to the end user on problem resolution.
– Maintain the inventory information lists regularly.
– Provides end users 1st level support for all applications.
IT Asset Administration and maintenance
– Perform routine tasks to maintain computer equipments, their peripherals and data backups.
– Follow up on the daily performance of computer systems to verify correct operation and detect errors.
– Configure, install and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
– Recommend improvements or upgrade and prepare evaluations of software, Hardware & troubleshoot problems.
– Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
– Implement policies as set by Group IT in order to protect data, software and hardware to local IT infrastructure.
– Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
– University Degree in computer applications
– 1 – 2 years’ experience
– Any Engineering / Computer science degree
– Ideal Employment History/Background
– Retail Stores support
– Preferably 2 to 3 year experience in specific field
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills, time management, and confidentiality required
– Transferable & Valid Iqama
– Relevant Profession in Iqama