Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
Deciding on the most appropriate engineering techniques and sequences of activities for each project stage.
Preparing quotation, cost sheet and Invoices.
Drawing plans; using specialised design software packages.
Ensuring plans meet the client’s specifications.
Making estimations for timescales and costs.
Supervising the project at all stages and providing solutions to problems.
Collaborating with site managers, surveyors, engineers, site worker and other professionals.
Organising the transportation of materials.
Ensuring procedures are carried out safely.
BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Formal Project Management training and/or certification
• Formal Primavera training
• Formal SAP training with a focus on the PS and PM Modules
• Certified in Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP).
• Certified in Project Management Professional ( PMP).
• Minimum four (6) years work experience in an industrial maintenance/ operating environment. Preferable in Oil and Gas
• Minimum five (5) years work experience of professional in projects planning. Preferable in Oil and Gas