– Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum Experience: 5 Years
A leading Saudi Company located in Riyadh, Specialized in the operations of real estate is seeking Electro Mechanical Manager
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in (Electro Mechanical)
Experience: Must have five years of building operations, shopping malls, commercial buildings, office complexes (in a leadership role), familiar with regulations related to le and safety, fire and protective systems, as well as strong knowledge of MS Windows, ACAD and experience with computerized maintenance systems
– The overall management of electro-mechanical section.
– Responsible for managing Electrical distribution (HV/LV), Mechanical, HVAC including Chillers Operations. Building Management Systems, Fire Alarm and Suppression Systems, Life Safety Systems, Electronics and Communications, Security Systems, and Irrigation Systems.
– Oversee all preventive, reactive and regular maintenance activities with respect to Civil and MEP related work to ensure optimal satisfaction and maintenance of all facilities to the highest standards of appearance and performance.
– Ensure all service request calls / complaints / challenges are deal appropriately, efficiently & on time, and close appropriately.
– Manage outsourced safety staff to ensure adherence to all HSE standard practices in all Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing works, including general safety, health and welfare in all other work activities.
– Manage Engineering inventory for maintenance services.
– Ensure maintenance, repairs, services and inspections are scheduled and successfully completed. Conduct periodic checks and visual inspections of completed repair and maintenance work in all facilities to ensure that established standards have been met.
– The successful individual will also be responsible for initiating and implementing sustainability programs, effective energy use, cost saving programs.
– Define, set up and measure contract Service Level Agreements and ensure required service maintained, as necessary.
– Preparation and generate monthly electricity, domestic water, chilled water and LPG consumption reports.
– Formulate departmental Opex and Capex budgets, track and ensure adherence to the assigned budgets.
– Provide in-house training for staff.
– Custodian of Technical library. Ensure all necessary records, drawings and data bases of all maintenance issues are updated and maintained regularly.
– Develop and mentor team members and ensre objective periodic performance appraisals, provides feedback on an on-going basis.
– Establish good relationship with Tenants / Stakeholders, Cooperate closely with security and other departments to ensure a constructive working relationship.
– Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Director, in order to meet department objectives.