Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Opening # for the position of Purchaser (Food & Beverage)
Work Location: Al-Khobar
Job Duties and Tasks:
– Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
– Develop procurement plans and draw up policies and procedures.
– Provide the needs of each section of the raw materials and the appropriate budget.
– Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
– Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
– Control purchasing department budgets.
– Building and developing an annual plan for the needs of the necessary raw materials.
– Constant search for new suppliers of raw materials used in manufacturing or operation.
– Build and develop company relationships of suppliers and maintain them.
– Procuring, comparing and selecting the best from suppliers.
– Manage negotiations with suppliers regarding product quality, prices, specifications, discounts, penalty conditions, returned goods, delivery mechanism, discounts, payment method, duration, etc.
– Make a periodic plan at the end of each year and update policies and procedures.
– Building various structures and models used in the procurement department.
– Keep internal and external purchase order files, quotations, contracts, forms used in the department and internal correspondence that belong to the department.
– Continuous communication with the warehouse management regarding the shortage of inventory and the extent of storage / warehouse storage for quantities required from warehouses / and the movement of inventory turnover rate.
– Follow-up changes in the prices of raw materials every day.
– Annual assessment of suppliers, classification and extension of their accreditation.
– Permanent demand from suppliers for a health certificate of raw materials used in manufacturing with the end or beginning of each year.
– Reporting to senior management in all matters, records & reports required.
– Keeping the Department informed of changes (building a database of complete suppliers, supplied materials, proposed bids, etc.)
– Match the goods received with the purchase orders and consignments.
– A minimum of Three years of experience in the same position.
– High planning capabilities.
– High capabilities in English
– High negotiating capabilities.
– Capabilities in drafting contracts, commercial correspondence and concluding business transactions.
– Good skills in using Ms Office and using the computer.
– High reporting capabilities.
Apply with CV. All applications to be done by email only. If you are shortlisted you will be called.