Land Surveyor (Riyadh)
Employer: LOIS Builders Ltd
Industry: Construction and Property, Engineering
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
LOIS Builders, one of the largest construction companies in Cyprus, is strengthening its international presence while maintaining and improving its competitive advantage.
We are recruiting experienced, responsible and the most capable people for the post of Land Surveyor to work for our project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Specific Account abilities:
– Usage of surveying instruments. Level, Total station and GPS are minimum requirements.
– To be able to Read and extract technical information from shop drawings.
– To be able to check the proposed design and identify conflict points.
– To be able to use trigonometry and other mathematics functions extensively
– To create sketches of existing and new surveys.
– To be responsible for providing accurate survey data
– To be responsible for the actions of the survey assistant.
– To be responsible for the safety and production of the survey crew.
– Ensure that Health and Safety requirements are being met by supporting and participating in regular Health and Safety meetings.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
– Surveying or Civil Engineer Graduate of a Polytechnic/ University or other recognized institution.
– Minimum 3 years experience in an infrastructure project.
– Excellent interpersonal, team building and oral/written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization in a multi-cultural environment.
– Solid computer skills with proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Land Desktop, Excel, MS Office.