Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Opening # for the position of HR Officer
Work Location: Al-Khobar
Function Description Reporting to the Ops Manager of Shared Services, you will be managing, planning, Human Resources functions and Personnel activities which include recruitment, training and development of employees, employee relations administration and ensuring the proper communication and implementation of the company’s policies and procedures and ERP utilization for Human Resources module as well as performing Human Resources advisory for the Subsidiaries. Other responsibilities are:
• Developing, documenting, and periodically updating HR and administration policies and procedures.
• Leading the development and implementation of manpower planning and career path development.
• Administering the formulation of recruitment, testing and selection policies and programs and ensuring the application of equal opportunity principle.
• Monitoring internal job posting programs and ensuring their effectiveness.
• Ensuring availability and periodic maintenance of job descriptions by coordinating with department managers to know of any changes in the duties and responsibilities for the current positions, and developing job descriptions for the new established positions.
• Preparation of statistical reports regarding applicant flow, selection, promotions, transfers, terminations and turnover and recommending remedial actions when needed.
• Monitoring the implementation of training policies and programs and administering training needs analysis and assessment, and accordingly supervising the preparation of annual training plan.
• Suppoting the development of internal training programs for new employees to get familiar with policies and procedures.
• Tasks related to the personnel for the employees, this includes attendance, circulars, salaries, vacations, performance appraisal, incentives, awards, warning letters… etc. in addition to the issuance of all employees’ working permits, residence certificates, passports renewal, licenses renewal, visitors visit visa, and other formal papers related to the employees.
• Analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of company’s personnel policies and procedures.
• Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance as well as consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with applicable labor laws.
• Support in setting department plans and programs as part of the division plan in order to achieve the division functional strategies
• Support in setting the budget for the department as overall and organizational entities under supervision in particular with the participation of the organizational entities under supervision to be submitted to the Direct Supervisor for review
• Defining and executing plans for development and increasing productivity for the department and supervising setting these plans for each of the organizational entities under supervision
• Controlling the financial performance of the department and keeping it within the set budget
• Controlling the technical performance of the department and setting Key Performance Indicators for monitoring the performance of the organizational entities under supervision
• Issuing regulations, technical and administrative decisions in related subjects which complies with the approved authorities and responsibilities
• Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and work flow, discussing their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly
• Preparing periodic reports with respect to the activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct supervisor for review
• Specifying manpower requirements
• Identifying training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of the training courses
• Following-up employee affairs including vacations, leaves …etc
• Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions
– Average Speed of HR, and administration transactions
– % of employees retention
– No. of complaint from company employees on the services provided by HR & Admin Department
– Average days needed to recruit an employee
– % Employees satisfaction
– % Employees satisfaction at group regarding training
– % Employees satisfaction at group regarding Recruitment
– % Deviation between adopted HR & Admin policies and procedures and between the implemented ones
– Working with zero penalty strategy with Government, such as the expiry date for documents, visas, iqamas etc.
– B.A. Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
– A minimum of Five years of Middle East experience in the same position
– Professional Knowledge in HR systems such as job analysis and job description, compensation and benefits, motivation and incentives, performance management, recruitment and selection, training, human resources planning, career path planning… etc
– Professional Knowledge in best practices regarding personnel affairs
– How to increase job satisfaction
– Labor laws
Apply with CV. All applications to be done by email only. If you are shortlisted you will be called.