Sales Manager, required for a company in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
– The successful candidate will deal with Developers, Contractors, Consultants and Major Distributors to specify, approve and sell the products of the company.
– This position will be based in Dubai with regular travel to Saudi Arabia or in KSA itself, depending on the requirements of the candidate and the business.
– Extensive travel throughout Saudi Arabia is required.
– The job is a direct sales role, taking responsibility for inbound Saudi revenue.
– The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities in the market as well as pre-sales activities in renewable energies.
– The role will require a person who can learn the technical features of the product portfolio and keep up-to-date with developing technologies.
– A key element of the position will be to investigate client needs and propose a suitable technical solution from the company product portfolio.
– This will include designing and dimensioning of the solution, producing an AutoCAD generated design of the system.
– Applicants must be capable of reading and producing technical documents, such as technical drawings of hydraulic systems, and be able to hold discussion with technical and highly skilled counterparts.
– Successful management of a number of internal relationships will be required.
– Most crucially, with the Area Manager Manager, who will help to define the commercial approach and strategy.
– There will also be extensive contact with the Marketing Manager and the Technical Assistance Department.
– Monitoring invoice payment and collection from clients and producing reports will be required where necessary.