Industry: Education and Teaching
Teach to Travel is offering qualified ESL teachers an opportunity to work in Saudi Arabia. Teachers are entitled to free housing, health care, round trip airfare, allowances and an end of contract bonus. Applicants MUST be native English speakers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or English, with at least two years teaching experience and a PGCE or State Board.
*Applications that DO NOT EXACTLY MATCH the above criteria will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Visas available for South African, UK, USA, New Zealand, Australian and Canadian teachers ONLY.
• MUST have a BA in English Language, Linguistics or Education
• TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA/ PGCE qualification
• Ideally two years teaching experience
• Position Title: English Language Instructor
• Types of Schools: International Schools, Language Centers and Universities
• Age Groups: Kindergarten, Primary, High School, Adults
• Start Date: Ongoing hiring
• End Date: All Contracts are renewable
• Days Worked: 5 days a week
• Teaching Hours Worked per week: 30-40 depending on school
• Daytime hours worked: 8 hours daily
• Average Class Size: depending on school, average 10-25
• Salary: SR 10,000 to 15,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications
• Round trip flights
• Accommodation included with most schools, others provide assistance in finding
• Visa Assistance Provided
• Medical Insurance Provided
• Paid Holidays
For more information please email your CV and a photo of yourself dressed smartly to our account manager.