Quality Assurance Engineer, required for a leading Company in Saudi Arabia.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science or any related field.
– Develop written procedures for Quality Assurance.
– Supervise works contracts including quantity, quality, variation and payments.
– Establish and maintain procedures to develop standards documentation for construction works and quality control and assurance for the project.
– Review the existing standard documentation for the operations center and purpose any improvements deemed necessary.
– Review the bidding and contracting.
– Review requirements with other departmental staff for consistency and accuracy to achieve QA objectives.
– Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects.
– Proven success in analysis and reporting, problem solving and decision making.
– Have at least ten years of experience in QA position.
– Good command in spoken and written Arabic / English.