Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
We are looking for a Purchasing Assistant to order supplies and equipment based on our restaurant’s needs.
Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries, and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices, and discounts.) If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know-how to create and translate cost analyses, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
• Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
• Research potential vendors
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
• Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
• Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiates better prices
• Prepare cost analyses
• Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
• Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
• Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition
• Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant or similar role
• Work experience in the food and beverage field
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of market research
• Solid organizational skills
• Bachelor in Business Administration or relevant field