Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
• Preparation and consolidation with the customer of the monthly Program Status Report.
• Preparation and consolidation with the customer of bi-yearly Project Management Review.
• Preparation and reporting of KPI’s according to project needs.
• Cost control and allocation of project costs to the WBS and comparison with original BC.
• Preparation of next year budget forecasts. • Preparation of contract cost estimations for commercial offers.
• Risk management and monitoring.
• Contractual deliverables and evidences follow-up.
• Follow-up of deliverables and invoices to ensure all contract services are invoiced.
• Follow up of official letters, answering letters, and pending actions follow up.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in Program Management in Aviation/Airline Industry.
• Experience in Monitoring and Reporting of Contracts Status
• Experience Financial Control & Risk Management.
• Good knowledge of Excel would be appreciated.
• A negotiation level of English and Spanish is required for this position.