Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
MCC Engineer role contributes to ensure an optimal in-service support maintenance solution for customer’s A320/A330/A340 Family fleet.
• Update and follow up the scheduled maintenance planning provided by CAMO department.
• Acting as focal point of MCC and liaising between part 145, part M, quality/safety Dept. and customer ensuring the continued safe operation of the fleet.
• Analysis of Technical Repetitive Faults.
• Monitor and control the Deferred Defects / MEL / CDL and its associated material and tools required.
• Ensure that all technical documentation is issued to maintenance and received complete and accurate (technical records).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical / Aerospace / Avionics Engineering.
• 05 years of relevant work experience in aviation, of which minimum 3 years must be working as MCC Engineer on Airbus A320/A330/A340 Family.
• Must have good communication skills in English language verbally and written.
• A320/A330/A340 Training (Level 1)
• GE CF6-80E1 Engine Course
• Knowledge of Part 145 and Part M