Location: Saudi Arabia
GIS Project Manager
Senior Project Manager is in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
· Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
· Creates project plans
· Maintains project objectives
· Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
· Identifies and resolves issues and risks
· Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
· Implements change practices
· Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
· Portfolio management
· Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
· Maintain budget
· Reporting on projects and portfolios
· Developing project plans
· Managing the project budget
· Managing project resource allocation
· Planning and scheduling project timelines
· Project evaluations and assessment of results
· Improved network reliability and scalability.
· Develop a Business requirement Document (BRD).
· Developing Software Requirement Specification (SRS).
· Remote and mobile worker administration
· Produced an effective plan & risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are underwritten, understood & accepted by all stakeholders.
· Setting budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with clients.
· Managing staff to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes.
· Ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced.
· Responsible for identifying, analyzing, measuring and managing project risks.
· Keeping accurate administrative records of expenditure, accounting, costing and billing.
· Assisting the technical team in their design and development tasks.
· Producing project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources.
· Following the CMMI Standard
· Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
· 10+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
· PMP certificaction required; PMO experience preferred
· Experience in Agile teams
· Proven leadership skills
· Expertise in conflict resolution
· Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
· Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc
kindly ,send us your resumes to Email: () with mentioning the word (Projects Manager ).