Key Activities / Accountabilities:
– Providing assistance in regards to Removal or Reduction of Risk.
– Produce reports so that analysis can be completed at country level in order to help resolve specific risk problems.
– Complete any risk trend analysis as and when required
– Designing a template/form etc that is then sent to gather specific information when required
– Complete Monthly Risk Exception Report.
– Complete monthly risk exception summary and update of any general security issues/news
– Primary Investigation on the tracking system through telephone, GPS devise and CCTV.
– Weekly Risk report.
– Ensure that any communication from HO security is cascaded appropriately.
– Complete various analytical works when requested.
– To be aware of exposure to risk and perform audits and evaluate risks.
– To assist in identifying the weakness within the network, warehouse / depots in the country which increases the risk of loss / damage.
Essential Educational & Experience Qualification – Graduate/Diploma in any stream
– Must be committed, enthusiastic, innovative
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi & local language.
– Must be computer literate.
– Ability to communicate at from middle management to staff level.
– Must be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
– Must be prepared to travel and work unsociable hours.
– Must be able to manage projects and meet agreed deadlines.
– 1-2 years of relevant industry experience.
– Preference to NCC A or B certificate holder