Instrumentation Engineer, required for a National Environmental Preservation Co,(BeeA’h) Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
– Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Control Systems / Electronic and Instrument Engineering.
– 07 years experience in plant maintenance of Chemical/Petrochemical or process industry, good command of English.
– Monitors performance, calibrates and maintain all process instrumentation and related control equipment, including electronic instruments and transmitters, pneumatic instruments and transmitters, and digital and analog systems.
– Monitor performance and maintains plant control system hardware and programming and plant local area smart control panels.
– Installs, monitor performance, calibrate and maintains continuous emission monitoring (CEM) system for the continuous analysis of CO, CO2, O2, SO2, NO2, THC, Opacity, etc.