Industry: Saudi Arabia Jobs
Location: Saudi Arabia
Reports to Operations Manager
1. Responsible for operational activities in the camp or rig under his supervision, ensuring the daily
good management of the location.
2. Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company and below detailed.
3. Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with the Company rules.
4. Manage the team of expatriates staff working at the camp and increase his motivation.
5. Supervise and take part to the training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and
Safety, HACCP, etc.
6. Responsible for requests made to warehouse, stocking and stock checking in addition to cost
control reporting according to the rules made by the Company, always ensuring a minimum
stock quantity for each item.
7. Responsible for cold and dry stores in the location. He is the only person entitled to keep the keys
and will be responsible for any eventual shortages.
8. The Camp Boss must be clean, tidy and shall follow diligently the disciplinary rules laid out in
9. Monthly Inventory with reported expiry date of all products.
10. Inventory and record of sales of mini-market or bonded store (in case it exists), filling the relative
11. P.O.B. duly signed by the Client or his Representative.
12. Records of extra services and sales rendered to Clients, duly signed by the Client, reporting the
number of budgeted Projects or refer to object or person, in order to be invoiced.
13. Keep a record and recap of the weekly menu agreed with the Client, duly signed by the Client
and Camp Boss and sent to the main office, with all documents.
14. Fill a record with the weekly consumptions divided by family..
15. Keep a record and recap of: Daily presences of the Client, Daily inventory, Cash and market
movement in proper forms, Recap of extra sales to the Client.
16. Fill the Local staff Time sheet and attendance register.
17. Responsible for the effective cleaning of the kitchen and all its corresponding areas, the dining
area and stores, in accordance with the food Hygiene and Safety rules.
18. Supervise the preparation of all meals and ensure that menus established are being adhered to.
19. Ensure that all food, products and merchandise are in conformity with the Company standards.
20. Ensure that a delicate part of the fridge is dedicated to sample foods which must be kept for 72
hrs in accordance with the Company procedure.
21. Ensure that all staff, Local and Expatriates, wear PPE, clean uniforms at all times and that the
food handling staff wear disposable hand gloves and hats at all times, not only during service.
22. Ensure that the housekeeping of the accommodation should be carried out in line with reviewed
standards, everyday and whenever required.
23. Ensure that the laundry schedule is carried out accordingly, instructing the Local staff on how to
use the various cleaning products and regularly on a daily basis, draw to their attention the
safety procedures during use.
24. Carry out regular inspections of the accommodation, common areas, dining area, stores (dry and
cold rooms) in order to ensure that cleaning and maintenance work have been carried out in
accordance with Company and CLIENT rules.
25. It is compulsory to be always present on the food line during the meal service as this is an
essential element of your duty.