Location: Eastern Provinc
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• Responsible for professional nursing care to a specified group of patients in a variety of outpatient health care setting in accordance with physician orders and established policies and procedures.
• Reporting to: Head Nurse, Nursing manager
• Supervision of: N/R
ACTING ON HIS BEHALF
• Staff Nurse
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establishing interpersonal relationships with patients and communicating to proper personnel relevant facts about patients, action taken and patient responses.
• Assist patients whilst clinical examination/procedures are being undertaken.
• Assist other nursing personnel in the delivery of nursing care and act as team leader or charge nurse for a group of patients or an entire unit as assigned.
• Provides professional nursing care to a specific patient population utilizing the nursing process.
• Responsibility for ensuring patients and carers have sufficient relevant verbal and written information Covers other nursing roles in the department as needed.
• Assist with patient mobility using correct equipment and techniques.
• Facilitates the smooth operation of the outpatient clinic desks.
• Promotes wellness and safe therapeutic environment.
• Communicates patient concerns to the physician and other caregivers.
• Record biographical details of patients in manual and computerised records. Issue Bills for medical procedures as per requested by physicians.
• Prepare specific equipment required within the department prior to clinical procedures, using decontamination techniques prior to mandatory safety checks.
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
• Check and confirm of patient file names in accoradance with system.
• Responasble to apply infection control process in accositaion with infection control unit.
• Uses computer technology as required.
• Observing confidentiality by not allowing anyone to access patient’s records; avoiding discussion of patient case to anyone not having to do with patient; and not to post in public area patient’s personal information.
• Safe use of any medical equipment.
• Demonstrates acceptance, caring and empathy to patients and families.
• Uses verbal and nonverbal communication that conveys respect for the patient/family/visitor/staff.
• Maintains an acceptable standard of attendance and reports to work on time.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The employee shall be acquainted with his/her profession laws, rules and regulations.
• The employee shall comply with and commit to the national professional laws, rules and regulations regarding his/her profession.
• The employee shall comply with and commit to his/her professional and general ethics.
• The employee shall keep secrets of the professional practice information of Polyclinc.
• The employee should be loyal and faithful to Polyclinc.
• The employee should be honest in his/her practice and dealing Polyclinc.
• The employee shall protect and maintain the environment and assets of
• The employee shall respect the KSA community values and traditions.
• Bachelor degree in nursing is preferred, Nursing Institute or nursing diploma.
Minimum Work Experience
• 1-year experience for bachelor & 2-year experience for nursing institute, &3 years experience for nursing diploma is preferred.
Required Licenses/ Certifications
• Current state registration or eligibility to do so.
• Attendance of continuing education programs in order to maintain licensure.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Maintain professional appearance and dress code.
• Wear Identification Card when working.
• Comply with guidelines for absence or tardiness.
• Must be innovative and have critical thinking skills.
• Always promote good rapport in the unit to maintain teamwork
CV sent to