A marketing company in Jeddah is seeking for a (Female) “Marketing Manager” Experience in the following aspects :
– Responsible for increasing sales in the company.
– Responsible for creating new customers.
– Responsible for maintaining existing customers and senior customers.
– Responsible for improving customer service.
– Interaction with customer problems and solve their problems.
– Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
– Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
– Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
– Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
– Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
– Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
– Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
– Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
– Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
– Determine and manage the marketing budget.
– Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
– Develop pricing strategy.
– Liaison with media and advertising.
Experience and Requirements:
– Experience of not less than 5 years in marketing and especially with regard to the marketing products.
– Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
– Proven experience in customer and market research.
– Ability to achieve monthly / yearly target.