Industry: Office Skills
Executive Secretary, required for a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– Manage travel and schedule.
– Handle information requests.
– Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
– Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
– Greet and receive visitor.
– Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
– Coordinates office management activities.
– Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
– Plans events and volunteer activities.
– Maintain office procedures.
– Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
– Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
– Receive and relay telephone messages.
– Fluent in English and Arabic.
– Must have almost 2 year experience in same field.