Industry: Hospitality and Tourism
Travel Agent, required for a company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
– English and Arabic is Must.
– Booking hotel rooms and flights.
– Advising clients on travel destinations.
– Following travel and tourism trends.
– Collecting fees and payments.
– Using a booking system to secure holidays.
– Collecting and processing payments.
– Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports.
– Sending out tickets to clients.
– Keeping clients up to date with any changes.
– Dealing with complaints or refunds.
– Attending Corporate calls.
– Communication and presentation.
– Negotiation and networking.
– Customer relations and service.
– Being detailed oriented and observant.
– Being efficient and dependable.
– Multitasking and cultural relations.
– Speaking on the telephone.
– Geography, travel and tourism.
– Teamwork and independent thinking.
– Information technology Knowledge.
– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline is preferred.
– Any Certifications in Travel and Tourism will be advantage.
– Must be able to use GDS software’s (Galileo, Sabre and Amadeus).
– Based in Experience and Clients in Hand.