Note: Candidate must possess INCOTERMS & OVERSEAS SHIPMENT (import) knowledge
Job Description – Role, Tasks, Responsibilities etc
1) Follow up with suppliers, consolidate the materials and arrange it for the best way of shipping, and negotiating the best logistics services pricing,
2) Responding to customers daily for any inquiry regarding open purchase orders,
3) Follow up & coordinates with account’s department for financial issues to make proper arrangements for payment issues,
4) Maintain good manners with customers and collogues,
Skills / Qualifications Required
1) College Graduate
2) Currently employed as an Expeditor with at least 2 years’ experience in this position.
3) Must be able to show good communication skills in English, using a variety of means of communication such as phone, email, etc.
4) Must be computer literate with clearly demonstrate skills in Excel and Word.
5) Must be self-motivated and prepared to work unusual hours to communicate effectively with outside suppliers from Europe, UK and the USA.
6) Must be able to “read between the lines” when interpreting data back from suppliers
7) Transferable IQAMA
Interested candidates may send their CV/Resume on the mentioned email.