Industry: Customer Service
One of our clients in Saudi Arabia is hiring Account Manager – Portals and Software Solutions.
As a key account manager/sales rep your focus will be on prospecting, creating and developing business relationships with a goal to gain market share and generate profitable revenue. Next to actively engaging with high profile government and corporate accounts you will need to respond to tenders and RFPs. You will develop proposals in close cooperation with our specialist teams. You will also further develop existing relationships to further strengthen our competitive proposition in Saudi Arabia.
• Prospect for new business opportunities by identifying new customers, establishing business relationships with them and mapping our services and solutions to their needs.
• Evangelize company solutions and products across territory or named accounts and identify opportunities for upselling products and solutions
• Maintain and track progress of sales pipeline
• Qualify leads and ensure that the right people are involved in the sales process
• Lead internal sales process for customer deals
• Work closely with presales and technical teams to prepare proposals and present end to end solution
• Manage end-to-end deal process price negotiation, contract closing, transition to deployment
• Understand customer organizations and structures, continuously maintain and update customer organization charts and contact lists
• Work closely with project management and customer service teams to assure higher customer satisfaction within named accounts.
• Prepare and present periodical sales reports to higher management.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Saudi National preferred but not required
• 3+ years of experience with proven track record in software sales and account management
• Applicants should (ideally) have an established professional network with Saudi government agencies, private sector, and financial institutions.
• Must be university graduate
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills (Arabic and English, both are MUST): should be able to quickly construct compelling presentation materials
• Should have a record of accomplishment for consistently over-achieving quota in past positions.
• Must have the ability to visit our clients at their locations even if it requires travel out of Riyadh
• Excellent communication & collaboration skills; energetic, self-starter; ambitious & self-confident
Package SAR 10-12K in additional to an annual commission, 30 days annual vacation, tickets for him & the family, full VIP medical insurance for him, wife & two children.