The Van Salesman primary objective is to deliver sales fundamentals of distribution, merchandising, shelving and pricing at the market place for the assigned territory outlets; thus achieving his section monthly volume and value set targets.
– Achieving sales target.
– Maintains sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers.
– Promoting sales through regular visit to customer and retail merchandising.
– Accountable for stocks in his van.
– Ensuring the availability of the product at all retail point.
– Ensure stocks are properly merchandised.
– Monitors stock loss and damages.
– Ensure planned visits to customers.
– Tracking and monitoring competitors’ products and activity.
– Maintaining good relations with the customers.
– Increasing and maintaining the existing customer base in the market.
– Making daily sales and activity report.
– Physically should be capable of loading and unloading stock.
– Drives refrigerated or non-refrigerated vehicle (6 wheels) as per the set route plan.
– Education higher secondary school certificate.
– Good reading and hand writing of Arabic and English.
– Should have a valid Saudi driving license.
– Age 25 to 40 years.
– Experience not less than 2 years in van sales.
– Polite, well behaved, a team player, committed and an achiever.
– Higher school or Diploma.