Project Manager, required for a company in Saudi Arabia.
– The incumbent shall be a Mechanical Engineer from a prestigious university.
– Should possess minimum 10 years of experience in the similar field (GCC preferred).
– Exposure to EPC / LSTK Oil and Gas projects is a must.
– Should have managed projects worth over 50 Million Riyals.
– Other professional certifications related to Finance and Accounts will be an additional advantage.
– Should be computer literate and should be well versed with the relevant software’s packages.
– Should be a good team player who can manage teams.